Wednesday, January 15, 2014

My MAC Eyeshadows


These are my first MAC eyeshadows. I have experienced MAC lipsticks before, which I think are fantastic, but I always questioned the eyeshadows. 

After seeing MAC Cranberry on someone, I fell in love with it. It was everything I had been looking for in a shade. So, I made a trip down to a MAC store and browsed around.

The shades I decided to get were:
- MAC Blanc Type - creamy beige, (matte2)
- MAC Deep Truth - true dark blue (frost)
- MAC Coppering - orange copper (veluxe pearl)
- MAC Fig 1 - eggplant purple, (matte2)
- MAC Cranberry - red plum with pink shimmer (frost)
- MAC Expensive Pink - pink with duochrome (veluxe pearl)
Direct light

Left to Right: Blanc Type, Expensive Pink, Coppering, Cranberry, Fig 1, Deep Truth
Indirect light

I did not want to purchase the 15 pot palette because that will cause me to spend more on MAC eyeshadows, and I'm satisfied with these 6 shades. Usually, most of my eyeshadows are in palettes, not loose, so the other colors I would normally get are found in my palettes.

The shades are smooth and creamy. They glided on the skin with the swatch and are very true to color. We will see when I apply it to the eyes.

If I ever do want to buy more MAC shadows, it has to be one that I cannot live without, plus whenever I do finish these, I will probably replace them with either the same or other shades.

I cannot wait to make new looks with these eyeshadows! It will be so much fun.

 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

7 comments:

  1. They look beautiful, ever so jealous
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I still haven't tried out MAC shadows! If I pick some up, I'll do something like a quad so I don't commit to a palette that's total cost is over $100!
    Gorgeous colors by the way :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah its waaayyyy too much money. So the quad would be perfect!

      Delete
  3. I've picked up Expensive Pink while at the MAC counter last week, so gutted I didn't buy it now. It is such a beautiful shade.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is sooo pretty. It is much more pretty on the eye then the swatch.

      Delete
  4. I got a mac palette for christmas and i've got a lot of spaces to fill. I love cranberry, I make buy it soon x
    http://kahneee.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Cranberry is definitely my favorite. Whenever you can, test it out and see if you like it!

      Delete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...