Monday, January 20, 2014

Mani Mondays | Essie Smooth Sailing


Wow, haven't done one of these posts in a while! Yes, there are only 20 minutes left in Monday, and yes I do have a late winter nail post! Usually, I would have done a winter-themed nail design earlier in January, but I have been very busy. Plus I still had my Shellac manicure on my nails.

Today's nail polish features Essie Smooth Sailing with a snowman nail design. Unfortunately, the nail design got a little smudged as I put the top coat on, but thats okay!

Smooth Sailing is a periwinkle blue with slight shimmer in it. This color reminds me of my childhood. I had a blanket that was this color and was very soft and velvety smooth. It had an interesting texture, but  gave great memories. In fact, I still have that blanket and will keep it for always.

Smooth Sailing applied opaque in two coats, plus it dried pretty quickly (not quick as in one minute, but fairly quickly compared to other polishes). This nail polish was part of the Essie Summer 2011 collection.

Have a great day!
 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

2 comments:

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...