Friday, January 17, 2014

Once Upon A Dream | Sleeping Beauty

Sleeping Beauty is one of those princesses that I was unsure which eye look to do because she wears both a pink and a blue dress. Although majority of the movie is her in the blue dress, pink and gold is what comes to mind whenever I think of Sleeping Beauty.


I used MAC Expensive Pink in the crease, NYX Golden Poppy as the base lid color, and Urban Decay Half-Baked on the lid and lower lash line. To blend the crease and highlight under my brow bone, I used MAC Blanc Type. I used Stila Stay All Day Liquid Eyeliner to line the top lashes, and above that used the NYX Liquid Crystal Liner in Crystal Gold. For mascara, I applied Lancome Hypnose Drama on top and bottom lashes.


Surprisingly, I loved how MAC Expensive Pink turned out. I thought it would be less pink, but once applied, it turned out a beautiful pink color.


For lips I used MAC Patisserie and used Too Faced Sex Pot on top of that. Finally, for blush I applied the Elf blush in Pink Passion.

Wearing my highschool Prom Queen crown/tiara, I tried to look like Sleeping Beauty, (although I no longer have the golden locks and long hair.)

If you hadn't noticed, I cut my hair! I will do a post about that later as to what I did and why!

 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...