Wednesday, January 1, 2014

My Monthly Makeup Bag | January


Hello 2014!!!! Here is my makeup bag for January. Since I have been traveling this past week, I needed stuff that would be compact. That is why I have the theBalm Jovi palette which includes shadows, blush, luminizer, and lip products. 

In my bag:
- Estee Lauder Double Wear foundation
- Bobbi Brown Corrector
- Rimmel Stay Matte powder
- Tarte Smooth Operator Finishing powder
- Benefit Hoola bronzer
- Anastasia Brow Powder
- Anastasia Clear Brow Gel
- Jordana 12 Hr Made to Last Eyeshadow pencil in Eternal White
- theBalm Jovi palette (has Fratboy as the blush and Mary Lou-minizer)
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof liquid liner
- Rimmel ScandalEYES pencil in Nude
-  Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes mascara

 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

6 comments:

  1. I have just ran out of the Stay Matt powder, it didn't work to well on my skin. However i really want to try Hoola.

    Have a great 2014!
    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am actually glad I am running out of it. It did okay for me. I want to try the Neutrogena Shine Control powder next!

      Delete
  2. Looks like a great bag to start the year off with! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been waiting for the Balm Jovi palette to go on Hautelook because I really want it , but don't want to pay full price :) (I mostly want it because there is a shade called Led Zeppelin)
    Great bag!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I got my palette in a giveaway! It was how I learned about them. Great shades! I can't wait till they go on Hautelook again either!

      Delete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...