Monday, January 27, 2014

Exposed | Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hr blush


It is so funny to think that a year ago, I went into Sephora looking for Tarte Exposed blush, but found several other nude blush "dupes" and ended up with Nars Lovejoy. (see post here). I don't know why I ended up with Lovejoy (although it is a beautiful shade), but the Tarte Exposed swatch at Sephora, at the time, wasn't very pigmented and needed several swipes to get full color. (Looking back, the pan must have been oily from people's fingers or had gotten wet from brushes that were freshly clean). Regardless, it completely threw me off from buying it. 

A few months ago, I bought Tarte Exposed on Ebay for a very affordable price. I swatched it again, and fell in love. It is definitely rosier then I last imagined and has become my perfect "everyday blush."



Exposed is a matte, rosy, pink nude blush. There is something about it that makes it the perfect colored blush for me. 

Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hr blushes have 0.20 oz of product for $26. As far as formulation, they are very smooth and pigmented; a little goes a long way. On me, it lasts about 8-10 hours depending on the weather and the kind of day I am looking at.


To view the post I have of my Tarte blush collection, click here.

 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

12 comments:

  1. I just LOVE this blush! Tarte's Amazonian Clay line has such great pigmentation. They last time I owned this blush It dropped and crumbled but i think im going to have to suck it up and re-purchase this baby. haha

    Kristen @ Your Beauty Fix

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Uh-oh! You may need to pick up another one! If anything, buying it on eBay is a cheaper route.

      Delete
  2. This is a beautiful color for your skin...love your blog. Check mine out and give me a follow back theskincarebible.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Exposed is one of my favorite blushes!

    Linh | Blushology

    ReplyDelete
  4. Pretty. I used to have this and sold it in a blog sale. I had a hard time getting it to show up on me x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yea, it is very light. Sometimes I have to over apply it to see it

      Delete
  5. oh exposed. i lusted after this blush for SO LONG. it seemed like every, single, time i liked a blush color on someone, it was exposed. finally got it during a sephora 20% off sale. thank god.
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's amazing! I still have yet to use the Sephora 15/20% off sales!

      Delete
  6. I wish they would sell Tarte here :( I'm craving those blushes sooo bad..
    That color is gorgeous :) x

    http://letempsdunpost.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is definitely gorgeous. See if you can get a friend or someone buy it for you here in the States!

      Delete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...