Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Happy 1 Year Blogiversary!

Happy blogiversary to you, happy blogiversary to you, happy blogiversary Simple Charm Beauty, happy blogiversary to you!

Woo-hoo! Its been a year since I started Simple Charm Beauty. My "first" post after my welcome post was about my face without makeup on! Thought I would let everyone know what I looked like without makeup lol. Unfortunately, my skin is still in the same acne condition. But I have come to terms with it as it will probably stay with me for a while. 

I have some exciting things in my head about topics and series, but if you have any suggestions, I am all ears as well! I love hearing what you all have to say. 

Below I am playing around with the "paper confetti" my brother and I made. The picture above was suppose to be of the confetti blowing around like a party, but that didn't work out, so I added sparkles with Picmonkey! (oh well).


Have a great day guys! I will be announcing the winner to my giveaway soon. Stay tuned.

 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

4 comments:

  1. YAY! Happy blogiversary! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations !!!
    Happy Blogiversary !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations. That is a great accomplishment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy 1 year!!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...