The packaging is adorable as it comes in a black glossy palette with cheetah print on the sides and inside. It has a magnet to keep the palette closed, and has a mirror located on the inside.
The eyeshadows have a nice creamy consistency with great color pay off. I think the eyeshadow is good quality, but I haven't had much experience with other shadow palettes as of yet.
- Meow (top left) - a shimmery gold brown
- Jungle (bottom left) - a brown with some gold shimmer
- Call (skinny left) - a shimmery ivory beige
- Instinct (top middle) - a shimmery white
- Wild (bottom middle) - a shimmery plumy bronze
- Lynx (skinny right) - a matte light, taupe grey
- Primal (top right) - a matte charcoal grey
- Roar (bottom right) - a matte deep navy
I divided the shades based on warm (left) or cool tones (right), but I think they can work well with any eye color. I was expecting to see a dark shimmery green, since the palette was inspired by "in the wild" colors, but all of these colors are gorgeous. Many combinations can be created with these eight eyeshadows.