First things first, unfortunately I do not have a "favorites" video for this month. Pretty much all my favorites that I've had from last month are the same for this month! Now onto the good stuff!
This is my first empties! I honestly don't know how people can have tons of products finished within a month. So this is what I have been saving for the last three months. I plan to do Empties quarterly, because I feel that having only one empty product a month is a waste of a post (sorry!)
TRESemmé Fresh Start Dry Shampoo
- My hair gets very oily and there are days that I get lazy and don't want to wash my hair so I use a dry shampoo. This one is ok, It is honestly the only one I tried. After using it, I can still feel product in my hair and I don't like the feel it gives. It is around $4 and it last me around 3-4 months, but I don't use it every day my hair is oily, only on a few occasions. I don't think I will repurchase this one as I want to try other dry shampoos.
Lancome Bi-Facial Eye Makeup Remover
- This eye makeup remover does a good job. It makes my eye area feel moisturized after, since it does have a lipid phase. Mine is a sample size, but the original is around $28. That is pretty pricy, so I will not repurchase this. The only way I will use it again is if I get it as a sample.
Maybelline Lash Stiletto Mascara
- This is a nice mascara from Maybelline and it does add great lengths, but it does not volumize, which I want in a mascara. If you like to layer mascaras, it is great and is around $5-7.
Estée Lauder Take It Away Total Makeup Remover
- This is another sample I received. I did not like this makeup remover at all. It poorly took off my makeup and I had a lot of residue left on my face when I removed it with Witch Hazel toner. I don't even wear heavy makeup! So imagine someone who puts on a lot of it! It retails for $25.
Burt's Bees Natural Acne Solutions Targeted Spot Treatment
- I had a love/hate relationship with this treatment. It is formulated with Tea Tree, Willow bark, and it claims to reduce redness and result in clear smooth skin. Sometimes it would work on me and I loved it! But other times, it did absolutely nothing, and was very disappointed. Some say it smells like licorice, but I don't know. I did not mind the smell. It is around $10, but it goes by so quickly. I had to try to ration it and not use it every time so that it would not run out on me so soon.
Estée Lauder Day Wear Oil-Free Creme SPF 25
- It is a good creme for the face with a great SPF, but it didn't click with me. I would not repurchase since it is $45, but also because I think it broke me out. I stopped using it for a while to try out a different product, but when I returned to this, I got more pimples, so I'm guessing it is the cause. If you would like to see my review, click HERE.
Equate Makeup Remover Cleansing Towelletes
- These makeup wipes are a generic brand at Walmart. They are pretty good, but I heard that wipes aren't that great for your face. I am not entirely sure why. Besides that, they are really good and I would purchase them again as they did remove all of my makeup. Of course, I would wash my face after with an actual cleanser. The towelletes are not an excuse for skipping your normal face wash.
Bath & Body Works Shower Gel - Country Chic
- This has been my favorite scent from Bath & Body Works for the last two years. It is fresh and very spring like with lemon, wildflowers, and spring woods! The shower gel has shea butter, which is very good for the skin. Very nice to bathe with, but at $11, I don't know if I would buy again. I like using my Dove liquid soaps that have more product in it for more than half the price of this one.
And there you have it! Enjoy!