It's the First Day of Spring! I am so excited! I love spring weather because 1) it brings along with it newness and freshness, 2) longer days, and 3) my birthday is in spring!
So, in honor of the first day of spring, I have listed below "my beauty picks" for spring. These are items that I want to wear quite frequently during this season. Of course, I will wear other products, but I want to keep spring alive in my makeup!
- Buxom True Hue Blush - Swept Away - a peach nude blush with pink hints to it. I find this lovely for spring because it is a pretty pastel. I go more in detail with it in my blog post here.
- Benefit High Beam - I am not one for highlighting because of my combo skin, but I want to try this out to have glowy skin, fresh for spring.
- Maybelline Color Tattoo Metal 24-hr - Barely Branded - this cream shadow is a frosted warm creamy beige metallic shadow. It is soft colored and I think would go great with many different looks.
- Too Faced Romantic Eye palette - I think these eye shadows are perfect for spring as it has many pastel shades like pink, lavender, and green. For my post with swatches of this palette, click here.
- Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish Lipstick - 17 - this lipstick is a peachy pink with a slight amount of shimmer. I think it will be the perfect lip for spring.
- Clinique Chubby Stick - Mighty Mimosa - described as a sheer natural pink, this lippie will provide moisture with a soft amount of color, giving off fresh pretty lips.
- Tarte Amazonian clay 12-hr blush - Splendor - a pretty bright pink with gold shimmer and some gold glitter. This blush leaves a gorgeous color on my cheeks and is very pigmented and long lasting.
- Orly Kiss the Bride - a pastel pink nail polish that is perfect for spring time
- Revlon Minted - a pastel mint green nail polish. I have a lot of pink products here and had to throw this in because I think it is beautiful
- OPI Bubble Bath - this nail polish seems to me like a perfect cream nude, manicured look. I love using nail polish that makes my hands look clean and polished.
- China Glaze Oxygen - a frosted off white nail polish. I think it will be nice for spring time as well
- Essie Van D'Go - another pink that has some peachy tones in it. Perfect for spring as well! I feel like I've been saying this for all the nail polishes, but there is a reason why I chose them for my spring beauty picks!
What are your spring beauty picks? Let me know so I can maybe check them out!