Friday, January 24, 2014

Touch The Sky | Brave


Happy Friday! Earlier this week, I watched Brave for the first time with my mom. Such an adorable movie! I definitely recommend watching it with your mother. The movie shows true, selfless love. 

Merida is the fourth installment of my Disney Princess series. I have also done Belle, Cinderella, and Sleeping Beauty.


The inspiration for this look came, obviously, from Merida's emerald and gold dress, and her bright, red, curly hair. 

I used Jordana's 12 Hour Eyeshadow Pencil in Endless Emerald as the base. Next, I applied MAC Coppering into the inner two-thirds of my eyelid. To highlight underneath my brows, I used MAC Blanc Type. I lined my upper lash-line with Urban Decay Half-Baked. I used the Rimmel ScandalEYES eye liner in black in my upper and lower water lines. Finally, I applied L'Oreal Telescopic Carbon Black mascara on my upper and lower lashes. For my lips, I used Revlon Colorburst Lip Butter in Peach Parfait

 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

12 comments:

  1. These colours look absolutely beautiful together! This is such a pretty eye look.
    the-creationofbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They sure do! One thing I love about the princesses is combining different colors together that I would never have thought about.

      Delete
  2. that's really gorgeous! i love it!
    canvas-of-a-face.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous look, Des! I love the layout of your blog and the beautiful, clear photos too. Awesome work!
    I found you blog through the Beauty Blog hop and am following you on GFC now. Hope you know you better and looking forward to more of your posts xx MakeMeUpMandy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! Thanks for stopping by <3

      Delete
  4. Gorgeous eye look! the way they shadows worked and blended together was fantastic :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I didn't see how well they blended until after I took the pictures!

      Delete
  5. Wow, Des! Your eye-makeup looks amazing. You did a great job and the colors look great with your eyes. BEAUTIFUL! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so talented!! I love the way the shades look on your. Eye catching yet flattering.

    MISSY IN THE MIRROR

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...