New wishlist coming our way! These seven items are currently on my January/spring wishlist, as of now. They are items that I have been looking at for a long time, or just products that I fell in love with by just looking at them.
1. Real Techniques Blush Brush - I have seen this being used so many times on different YouTube channels and blogs. It looks like it applies blush beautifully and would love to try it out.
2. Tarte Be MATTEnificent Amazonian Colored Clay Matte Eye and Cheek Palette - What a mouthful! Definitely a long name. This is a new palette from Tarte that is beautiful. I have seen swatches of this palette and want it so bad. I know I have lots of palettes, but this one is perfect for spring as it has romantic eye shadow colors.
3. Zoya Rue nail polish - Rue is part of the Zoya Naturel Rose Tone Nudes collection for spring. It is described as a cool nude pink. After seeing swatches, I feel it has a light touch of a lavender or mauvey feel. Either way, simply refreshing.
4. Real Techniques Expert Face Brush - Although similar in looks to its sister, Real Techniques Buffing Brush, the Expert Face brush is geared more to applying liquid and cream foundations. After reading reviews, many claim that it leaves a flawless finish as it is more densely packed then the Buffing Brush.
5. Hourglass Veil Mineral Primer - As a primer that receives much hype from fellow oily skinned gals, I have to try this out. I've only used a few primers, but not many helped. I'm hoping this one will work magic. Yes, the price is steep for a primer, but it has much high hope.
6. Lorac Unzipped Palette - With much of the craziness of the Lorac Pro Palette being out of stock practically everywhere, this beautiful palette is also MIA from stores. I have gone various times to Ulta, to see that it is not there. I would love this palette because it is rosy toned, but not as much as the Urban Decay Naked 3 palette. Yes, the UD palette is pretty, but it is too rosy for me. Hence why I see the Lorac Unzipped palette more handy in my stash if I got it.
7. Nars The NARSissist Cheek Kit - When I saw press releases of this palette on different blogs, it looked like a dream come true. Not only does it have the cult-favorites Orgasm and Laguna, it includes a highlighting powder, Devotee. To me, that is a beautiful combination to have it all together. Since lately I have been into the glowy skin, this palette would be fantastic. Plus, the fact that it comes with a brush is a bonus.