Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Purple & Turquoise Eye Shadow

Hello lovelies! I played with some eyeshadow and attempted to film my first eye makeup tutorial for YouTube! Unfortunately, the camera does wash out some of the color, but this picture is how it turned out!
As a base, I used Too Faced Naked Eye Palette, In the Buff to wash over the lid.
Next, I applied theBalm Balm Jovi Rockstar Paletterem to the eyelids, and used Memento in the crease. 
After, I wet my brush and used Tarte Aqualillies Cheek and Eye Palette, Poolside on the lid. 
Once again, I used rem and Memento in the designated areas listed above, and then blended it all out.
I used Tarte Aqualillies Amazonian clay black eyeliner to line the upper lash and create a winged look. 
Then I put on my J. Cat Beauty False Eyelashes and applied Tarte Lights, Camera, Lashes! mascara as a finishing touch.

 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

3 comments:

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...