Monday, July 1, 2013

My Monthly Makeup Bag | July

This month I have decided to use a light coverage foundation and to use brown on my eyes. I want to keep things as natural looking as possible.
Products in bag:
Revlon Nearly Naked foundation
Maybelline Shine Free Powder
Benefit Hoola bronzer
Benefit Coralista blush
The Balm Meet Matt(e) Nude eyeshadow palette
Revlon Colorstay liquid liner in Black/Brown
Urban Decay 24/7 eyeliner in Demolition
Clinique Lash Power mascara in Dark Chocolate
Clinique Bottom Lash mascara in Black/Brown
Covergirl EyeEnhancers Eyeshadow in Brown Smolder
Anastasia Clear brow gel
MAC Patisserie lipstick
C.O. Bigelow mentha lip tint in Pink Mint



 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...