Thursday, July 18, 2013

$5 DIY Z-palette!

This "z-palette" cost me $5!
After watching depotting eyeshadow videos on YouTube, I started looked online for a Z-palette to order. I liked the idea of placing all of the eyeshadows that were in mini palettes into one bigger one. However, the palettes were so expensive online. Somehow, YouTube led me to a DIY Z-palette video. I was intrigued and started to watch several more. 
As soon as I got all the information I needed, I quickly looked for the supplies so that I too could make one.
What You Need:
- DVD case
- Decorative paper (I used a scrapbook paper)
- Magnetic strips/paper
- Box cutter
- Glue
- Tape
- Depotted eyeshadows
I find it much more organized and I feel like I will have more creativity seeing all the eyeshadows in one place.

 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

4 comments:

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...