I received Keratin Complex Infusion Therapy Kerabalm* as a PR sample. It is described as a "BB cream" for hair. It can be found at keratincomplex.com and retails for $28.00, and is 1.7 oz.
It is a 3-in-1 Multi-benefit hair balm that primes, protects, and perfects.
- Smooths rough texture in the cuticle to create a perfect canvas for styling.
- Creates a weightless protective barrier around the hair shaft to repel humidity all day.
- Keratin instantly strengthens and reduces breakage.
- Apple stem cell extract rejuvenates and renews to deliver shinier, more youthful looking hair.
- Lightweight hydrating formula extends life of your style.
- Argan oil restores shine, softness, and manageability.
- Weightless formula can be layered with other Keratin Complex styling products to increase product efficiency.
- Extends the life of Keratin Complex Smoothing Therapy treatments.
I have been using this balm for the past few months, however, I have not seen much of a difference in my hair. The only thing I have noticed is that my hair is a bit less frizzy, but not by much.
I think that this balm would ideally work if it was paired with other Keratin Complex products or with the treatments. I do not think it is a stand-alone product.
I would not purchase this product as it didn't do much for my hair.
However, if you do use other Keratin Complex products or do the treatments, it is possible that this may work for you.