Friday, June 7, 2013

Tarte Aqualillies Amazonian clay Liner

Hey lovelies! I've had a busy week! I've also been thinking of what to blog about haha.
Tarte AL black liner photo DSCN9675_zps56fb9ba2.jpg
When I first saw the Aqualillies limited edition collection by Tarte, I was in love with the packaging. I looked up many different first impressions and reviews of the collection, and was sure that I wanted the cheek and eye palette and the black eye liner. This eye liner is the same signature Amazonian clay waterproof liner that Tarte sells, but with a limited edition packaging for the Aqualillies. I also liked that it came with an angled brush. The normal liner comes with a straight brush. The angled brush makes application much easier for a potted liner newbie like me!
Upon watching many of the reviews, I saw that it applied buttery smooth with great pigmentation. I have to say that this is very accurate. The eye liner stays on all day without smudging, is waterproof, and glides on perfectly.
I believe this eyeliner will last me a while, and will possibly repurchase whenever it does run out!
 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

5 comments:

  1. Packaging totally sucks me in too!! And I think angled brushes are perfect for gel liners, they make cat eyes so easy. Great review!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How is it applying this type of liner versus a brush in a container? Is it pretty much the same, you just dip the brush in the eyeliner?
    Great post :) I saw you on Meet Me on the Bright Side
    bombitbeauty.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yup! You just dip the brush into the pot and apply =)

      Delete
  3. I LOVE the packaging of this collection. This eyeliner looks so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ugh, I knew I should have picked one up when I was in buffalo!

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...