Thursday, February 7, 2013

Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes

 Today's review is about Maybelline Great Lash Lots of Lashes. This mascara is from the same line as their famous Great Lash original formula. It is around $5 at a drugstore, so it is fairly cheap.


The packaging is actually  kind of cute; it has pink and green and a little heart! (I love hearts). The bristles of the brush are made out of plastic. I found this to be weird because all of my other mascaras I've had, had a different material for the brush. 


before mascara

after mascara (with some eyeliner)

The mascara lengthened my eyelashes, but it did not really volumize them. It also grouped some of my lashes together instead of separating them. Overall, I think this is a good mascara for everyday, but not something to wear if you are trying to play up the eyes or have a more dramatic eyelash look. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...