Monday, September 1, 2014

Mani Monday | Red Carpet Manicure Plum Up the Volume

Red Carpet Manicure Plum Up the Volume
Happy Labor Day! I know I'm a bit late but I've been busy all day. 
If I can be honest with you, I haven't done my nails in a very long time. Maybe a month ago I did a gel french manicure, but I took it off after two weeks. I have been giving my nails time to breathe.

Today, I did my manicure with the Red Carpet Manicure color Plum Up the Volume. It still has a summery vibe, but gently welcomes the fall season. So of course, I figured it would be perfect to wear it for a bit!

Update on my life:
- School has started once again! I'm in my senior year (4th year) of university and still a bio major =)
- I have a new job, so I'm getting accustomed to the schedule and will continue posting blogs and making YouTube videos once I find time again.
- Currently debating what I want to do post college. I have two separate careers I am thinking of (pharmacy school or teaching science, I know...two extremes)


 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

1 comment:

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...