Monday, February 18, 2013

NOTW: Nails, Inc. Bruton Street


 Good evening! Hope you all had a great weekend! Today I decided to paint my nails with Nails, Inc. Bruton Street. Nails, Inc. classifies this polish as a dusky pink nude shade. Yet, I don't see it as a "nude". It looks more to me like a dusky pink with lilac hues. The application was actually nice with only two coats. The formulation was very smooth and even. I bought this polish at Sephora during the summer for $5.00. I am not sure if it was on sale because they were not going to sell it anymore, or what not, but I did see this shade on Nails Inc. website. At Sephora, Nails Inc. polishes are $9.50, so I think I got a nice deal on it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...