I love having matte skin, but lately, I've been craving a natural glow while keeping my oils controlled. I use to hate the idea of a highlighter because I did not want to look like a disco ball. Although I still want to avoid that look, I have learned that not all highlighters are like that.
What am I looking for then? Well, I want something that does not have actual glitter or sparkles. I do not want to look like a disco ball and I don't want it to be like "Oh that girl has on WAYYY to much highlighter". And finally, I do not want something to gold. I want a natural, glow from within type of look.
Contestants, please line up.
1. Too Faced Candlelight Glow
2. Hourglass Ambient Lighting - I know this one has mixed reviews, and I understand that this is not a highlighter, but more of a finishing powder. I like the idea of this one because it seems like it will give that natural glow from within look and luminosity.
3. Guerlain Meteorites Teint Rose - This one is also one of those "not highlighter but glow from within products".
4. Too Faced Absolutely Invisible Candlelight
5. Kevyn Aucoin Candlelight - (Seems like so many people want that "candlelight glow" haha). I thought of this one because I heard that this was like a subtle, sophisticated "adult-like" highlighter, not a young type like MAC or Too Faced product.
So as you can see, I have five options and need so much help. Do you recommend any of these products? Do you have a love hate relationship with these. Please give me your thoughts! And if you have any other options, let me know as well!