I know I'm a little late on posting this, as I do it the 1st of every month, but I have had a busy first two weeks of October.
For this month, I have kept the makeup with a touch of fall. Of course, I don't use it all everyday, because lately I have been sticking to just foundation, bronzer and blush, mascara, and a lip product, but whenever I decide to do my face nicely, everything is ready.
(Click on the links below for more info on the product)
Products in My Bag:
- Tarte Amazonian clay foundation
- Tarte Smooth Operator concealer
Rimmel Stay Matte powder
- Tarte bronzer in Park Avenue Princess (with shimmer)
- Urban Decay De-Slick Makeup Setting Spray
- Urban Decay Original Primer Potion
- Victoria Jackson Eyebrow pencil
- Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara
- Revlon Just Bitten Balm Stain in Honey
- Neutrogena Shine Lipgloss in Berry Fit