Sunday, September 1, 2013

My Monthly Makeup Bag | September

September, the month when fall technically begins. I'm so excited for this new season. I can not stress enough to you all how much I love fall! Unfortunately for me, where I live, we don't see much of the changing seasons, BUT there is a nice little autumn breeze that flows in and out in the fall.

This month, I will be retrying the BareMinerals Original foundation. The last time I used the original was about 5 years ago, but decided to switch to the matte version. However, I did not like it much and hopefully I will like the original one again! To set it all, I will use the bareMinerals Mineral Veil.

Concealer will consist of the Bobbi Brown Corrector for under my eyes, and the Tarte Smooth Operator Concealer for blemishes.

For bronzer, I will be using the Too Faced Chocolate Soleil Matte Bronzer. It is a deluxe sized sample that was part of the Sephora Favorites In The Glow kit. For blush, I will use the NARS Amour. It is a beautiful peachy pink color.

I will continue to use my CoverGirl Eye Enhancers in Brown Smolder for my eyebrows and set it with the Maybelline Great Lash Clear Mascara.

I think the Urban Decay Naked Palette is perfect to use during these fall months. I will be priming my lids with the original Urban Decay Primer Potion. This one came with the Naked palette.

I will be using the Tarte Aqualillies Amazonian clay liner (reviewed here), for a winged eye look, and the Rimmel Scandaleyes in Nude for the lower rim. For mascara, I am using the L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara.

Finally for lips, I will be wearing the MAC Plumful lipstick. It is a lustre finish and has a beautiful color, perfect for September.
 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

1 comment:

  1. I really want to try that L'Oreal Voluminous Million Lashes mascara!!
    MISSY IN THE MIRROR

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...