Here is episode two of the Fall Edit Tag on Like A Candy Shop.
1. For the base, I used the original Urban Decay Primer Potion to prime my lids.
2. Next, I used my Too Faced Romantic Eyeshadow Palette (reviewed here).
I placed "Bouquet Toss" all over my lid, from base of eyelashes to the brow bone. I placed "Honeymoon" in the crease.
3. For the deeper green shade, I got my theBalm "Balm Jovi" palette and used "Lead Zeppelin" in the outer v-corner of the eye.
4. Next, I created a mini cat eye with my Tarte Aqualillies Clay eyeliner.
5. I applied Stila Smudgestick in "Stingray" to my lower water line.
6. Finally, I used the YSL Shocking Mascara and coated my upper and lower eyelashes.