Monday, September 16, 2013

Bite Beauty Luminous Creme lipstick | Fig

Hello everybody! Hope you had a fantastic weekend. I know today is Monday and there is no "Mani Monday" post, but I did do a nail polish post this past Saturday (click here)! 

Without further ado, today I am reviewing the Bite Beauty Luminous Créme lipstick in the shade Fig. I had seen many of these lip products at Sephora and online, but was not interested in them. It wasn't until I saw it on Tiffany from MakeupbyTiffanyD, that I knew I had to get it. 

The lipstick comes in a grayish tube that feels a bit rubberized, very similar to Nars blushes.  On the lipstick, there is an engraved "B" for Bite Beauty. The lipstick goes on like butter and keeps lips feeling moisturized and creamy. 
Fig is described as a nude rose. I find it more pink than a nude rose, but it is very natural looking. It is not a bright crazy pink, but it is bright enough that you can wear it everyday or in the office. 
Bite Beauty Fig
Bite Beauty Fig
 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

1 comment:

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...