Friday, June 20, 2014

Essie Wedding 2014

Hey everyone! I just wanted to show you the Essie Wedding 2014 collection. I purchased the mini cube that included four pretty colors, "She Said Yes", "Meet the Parents", "Got Engaged!" and "Love Every Minute". Some of the four delicate shades are on the sheer side and need multiple layers. 

L-R: She Said Yes, Meet the Parents, Got Engaged!, and Love Every Minute
The polishes are mini, but even so, I love having baby polishes!

Essie She Said Yes
She Said Yes is a a sheer whitish cream shade with subtle shimmers. You can't really see the shimmers unless you are under certain lighting. This one required 3 layers to be opaque. 

 Essie Got Engaged!
Got Engaged! is a nude-toned blush pink with subtle shimmers as well. These shimmers are even less noticeable than She Said Yes, but still present. Got Engaged! needed 2 coats for this picture.

Essie Love Every Minute
Love Every Minute is a gorgeous pastel coral shade. I found this polish the most opaque from the collection. It does not contain any shimmers. This is perfect for the summer months!

 Essie Meet the Parents
Meet the Parents is a pretty pastel blue polish. There are no shimmers present, and was opaque with two coats. I don't have many blues in my collection and found this one to be gorgeous.

 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

19 comments:

  1. Beautiful pastels!
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. It is pretty seeing soft shades for a change

      Delete
  3. Oh wow these colours are so lovely! I absolutely love pastels.

    The Sunday Chapter x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the nude pink and soft peach! I totally need more nude and neutral polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such soft, pretty shades! I think Meet the Parents is my fave- I love soft blues for summertime :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've lately been getting into the blues!

      Delete
  6. indeed! these are perfect wedding nail colors!
    Jenn
    A Beautiful Zen

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love Meet The Parents! I went out to get after seeing it in your post but couldn't find it. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Have you looked at Ulta? I saw a few at my local Ulta

      Delete
  8. Oooh they're all so pretty! Love every minute is my fave I think can't wait to get my hands on these :)

    beautyaddictbyday.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...