It is May 1!!! I love May for so many reasons. First, it is my birthday month! I am so excited because I will be entering my second decade (20!) This is my last week as a "teen" haha. I have lots of things planned for this weekend as my birthday is on Monday. Second, one more month till summer. May is almost like the in between month that is still spring, yet almost summer. Lastly, I have no school!
So for this month, I have a few different things.
It looks like a lot, but its because I have many doubles of stuff. For instance, I will be using two different blushes. It gets tiring only using one a month, so I thought I would change it up and include two, depending on my mood for the day. I also have a luminizer for whenever I want a glow.
- Tarte Amazonian clay foundation in Fair
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Porcelain Bisque
- Smashbox Second Skin concealer
- Nars Laguna bronzer
- Tarte Amazonian blush in Blissful
- bareMinerals Ready blush in Faux Pas
- Benefit Watt's Up luminizer
- bareMinerals Mineral Veil
- elf Eyelid Primer
- Estée Lauder Pure Color Eyeshadow in Tea Biscuit and Cinnamon
- Cover Girl Eye Enhancers in Brown Smolder
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- Eyeko Skinny Mini Liquid pen
- Cover Girl Perfect point in Black (I don't remember the actual name as is rubbed off)
Here is the other part where I chose to do something different. I have so many deluxe sized mascaras, that I wanted to try them all and see which high end ones I preferred from this selection.
- Benefit They're Real mascara
- Clinique High Impact mascara
- Smashbox Full Exposure mascara
- Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara
- Estée Lauder Sumptuous mascara
- Clinique Lash Doubling mascara
- Korres Lip Butter in Quince
- Rimmel Lasting Finish by Kate lipstick in 17
There you have it! My May makeup bag!