Woo-hoo! I'm done with finals, and done with this semester! It is such a relief to know that nothing else is due! So now begins my summer =) I'm sorry I have been a bit MIA, but it is because I wanted to finish this semester and focus on that. So here I am, back again!
I have several items on my wishlist today. I may not purchase them all, or it may take a while to get them, but I would really like to try these!
1. Beauty Blender - This looks so cool and I have tried a "dupe" for it, but I just didn't get the concept. My best friend told me she loves hers and is worth the investment. So one day I will save for this to try it out.
2. MAC Frankly Scarlet - I want to try a red blush. I know they look crazy in the pan, but they give a pretty "snow-white" glow to you. There are a few options out there, but thought it would be cool to try a MAC blush instead of getting Tarte or Nars. What do you think?
3. Tarte Amazonian clay waterproof liner in black - I saw a YouTube video about this liner and it looked so smooth and buttery. The brush looks cute and so does the packaging!
4. Stila All Day Waterproof Eyeliner - I have tried a different pen before, but didn't like it. I heard from several reviews that this one is a great, long-lasting, smudge-proof pen!
5. Stila Convertible Color in Petunia - I had originally wanted Lilium or Gerbana, but thought they were pretty similar to other blushes I have. Petunia looks like a nice bright pink/corally color which is lovely!
What is on your wishlist?