Saturday, April 27, 2013

FOTD and To Cut or Not to Cut?

I know its a duck face, but whatevers! I don't mind them hehe. Here is what is on my face:
-Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation in Ecru
- Tarte Smooth Operator Concealer in Fair
- Maybelline Shine Control Loose Powder
- Tarte Amazonian clay blush in Dollface
- Cover Girl Eye Enhancers in Brown Smolder (eyebrows)
- Anastasia Clear Eyebrow Gel
- Tarte Call of the Wild Eye Palette: Wild, Call, and Instinct
- Rimmel Scandal Eyes eyeliner in Black
- Eyeko Skinny Brush mascara
- Revlon Lip Butter in Pink Truffle

I have been thinking about cutting my hair about an inch or two for the summer months and to give my ends new beginnings. Also, I have a love hate relationship with my bangs. Usually, they style easily no matter how long or short they are. But I guess they are in an awkward stage where they don't look good. I want to grow them out, but at the same time, I can't stand this awkward stage.

To cut or not to cut, that is the question.

 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

4 comments:

  1. How would you cut the bangs? Side sweep over your brows or blunt? I think you should trim the rest of your hair to at least keep it healthy. You'd look cute with shorter sideswept bangs.

    www.facesbysam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am still unsure for my bangs. But thanks for the suggestion!

      Delete
  2. You can try a lob, a long bob?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That was actually the last hair cut I had! My hair is still in the long bob state.

      Delete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...