Monday, November 4, 2013

Mani Mondays | Spa Ritual Solitude


For the base, I used SpaRitual Solitude. For the glitter, I used NYC Big City Dazzle, and Julep Julia.
After applying two coats of the base, I used a sponge to dab on Big City Dazzle, and then sponged on a bit of Julia. 

The end of my gel manicure...
After two weeks and three days, my thumb nail broke and it greatly chipped the gelicure. You can also see on my index finger that the gel is starting to raise up at the tip of my nail.

On the picture below, my left hand suffered no chips, but you can see all the growth from the past two weeks! 
The gel manicure is great to have if you don't want chipping to occur early, or even at all. This gelicure can probably last up to three weeks, which I find incredible! I won't be doing it often as 1) it is expensive to keep up constantly with it, 2) I don't go to the salon often, just on very special occasions, and 3) I like to change my nail polish often, so it was very difficult for me to see the same color on every day, although it was a beautiful color.

 photo SimpleCharm_zpsbba83c0f.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...