August is here, and is one step closer to the fall. I am so excited! In about 3 weeks, I start my third year at university.
Since it is back to school, I have chosen makeup that would be perfect. Half of it is drugstore, which saves money, and the other half is higher end products.
- Smashbox Photofinish Oil-Free Primer
- CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in 810 Classic Ivory
- Bobbi Brown Corrector in Porcelain Bisque
- Rimmel Stay Matte Powder in Transparent 001
- NYC Smooth Skin Bronzing Powder in Sunny
- Stila Convertible Color in Petunia
- e.l.f. Eyelid Primer
- Maybelline 24 Hour Eyeshadow in Tough as Taupe and Barely Branded
- CoverGirl Eye Enhancers in Brown Smolder
- Maybelline Great Lash Mascara in Clear
- Stila Stay All Day Waterproof Liquid Eyeliner in Black
- Stila Smudge Stick Eyeliner in Stingray
- Stila MAJOR Major Lash Mascara in Black
- Rimmel Show Off Lip Lacquer in Celestial