Thursday, October 9, 2014

Everyday Fall Makeup | 2014

Hello lovely gals! Glad you stopped by today! Recently, I have been loving using my Lorac Unzipped palette since I find it gorgeous for fall. I've kept my makeup pretty subtle for everyday. I like to incorporate a lot of the berries, plums, and mauves.

For my eye makeup, I used the Lorac Unizpped palette and used Unconditional in the crease, Unreal on the inner part of my lid, Unattainable on the middle of the lid, and mixed Unspoken and Untamed for the outer v. I lined my upper lashes with the Urban Decay 24/7 pencil in Demolition and I also used a bit on my lower lashes. Finally, I used one coat of Lancome Hypnose Drama mascara and one coat of Maybelline Illegal Lengths mascara.

For my lips I applied Revlon Just Bitten Kissable Balm Stain in Honey and topped it with Buxom Full On Lip Polish in Sophia. My lips end up looking like a mauve pink, which I think is pretty for everyday.
I am loving the Revlon Colorstay Whipped Foundation. I use the shade 150 Buff, which is a perfect match for me. The foundation has a nice medium-full coverage and I find it great to use during fall/winter.
And let's not forget cheeks! I am currently loving my Tarte Amazonian Clay 12-hr blush in Exposed. It is the perfect nude blush that goes with everything!

 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

2 comments:

  1. Very pretty look- so perfect for Fall! Just added Revlon Honey to my makeup bag and I love that foundation :)

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...