Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Spring Wishlist | 2014

All images from Sephora.com
So some exciting news is that I am finally done with school!!!! At least this semester haha. But it will be a nice, long needed break where I can focus on my blog and YouTube channel. 

For spring this year, I am wishing for many things! Not only are all these on my wishlist because they will be perfect for spring, but because my birthday is in May, so I may gift myself something from this list! I'm super excited because I will be turning 21!

1. Bite Beauty Agave Lip Mask - This is a product that I am interested in having. Even though it is the spring/summer, lips can get pretty chapped by being out in the sun. I want my lips to be soft and plush and moisturized all year long!
2. Boscia Clear Complexion Kit - Lately, I have been wanting to dive into the skin care world and take care of my face better. Since I do have breakouts, I figured this would be a nice kit to test out and see how it helps me!
3. Lancome Defincils High Definition mascara - I am on the search for an amazing lengthening mascara. Although I really like my Maybelline Illegal Length mascara, I hear that Lancome Defincils is fantastic for length! Plus, don't we want flirty lashes during the spring/summer? ;)
4. Boscia Tsubaki Deep Hydration Sleeping Mask - Another Boscia product, I figured that this sleeping mask would be great to use to hydrate my skin whenever it got dry/scorched from the sun and heat. I especially want to take care of my skin this sunny season. I've used a sample of this already from Sephora, and I love it.
5. Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer in Vanilla - I've heard great things about this concealer and how people love it for under the eyes. Lately, I've been using concealer under the eyes to give me a brighter and more awake effect. It really compliments the look.
6. Hourglass Ambient Lighting Palette - Ah, this looks pure bliss. Not only is it a coveted by many beauty fanatics, it has become part of the permanent collection! Yay!! Now I don't have to worry about it disappearing forever. This palette features three of Hourglass's Ambient Light powders and they will provide such a gorgeous spring-like, romantic glow to the face. 
7. Boscia The Art of Multi-tasking - OK guys, I'm pretty sure you are tired of seeing Boscia products all over my wishlist, but I promise this is the last one! The Art of Multi-tasking has four of Boscia's best selling masks that you can use in conjunction with each other to target different areas of the face. As you can tell, I'm really want to try Boscia! haha. 
8. Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian 12-hr Full Coverage Foundation - I've tried this before, but the shade was a little to light for me. Since they have added new shades, the shade that matches me perfectly is Fair Beige. The foundation leaves a beautiful finish.
9. Nars Sheer Glow Foundation - As a bridesmaid earlier in October, the makeup artist used this foundation on me and I found it so pretty! It can become very high coverage and the funny thing is, the finish is not glowy or sheer, yet it still feels light on the skin. Definitely great for spring/summer. My perfect color is Gobi.

So there you have it! My wishlist for spring/summer! 

 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

14 comments:

  1. well ,i use the 4th product before and it's good!
    also,love this 5,the cool looks so unique!!!

    http://me-poppy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want the Tarte foundation. :) have you seen the new summer palette? I was disappointed with the color payoff of the jade shade. :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen it! I wasn't too intrigued by it this year. I really loved their palette last year, Aqualillies. But what caught my eye this year was the Tarte beMATTEnificent palette.

      Delete
  3. seeing this has definitely made me add more to my list ;) great post. I really want to try the Nars creamy concealer

    Robyn x

    lifeloveandlippy.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The list just keeps getting longer and longer every time lol

      Delete
  4. Lip mask and Clear complexion kit sounds amazing. Nice wishlist sweets :-)
    http://naturelbellefemme.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just got a sample of the lip mask at Sephora so can't wait to try it out!

      Delete
  5. So many great picks! I am so curious about that Tarte foundation. Have a wonderful weekend, Des! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. great picks - I really want to try that Tarte foundation!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really want to see how the Tarte foundation is! I have heard good reviews! ;)

    -Alixandria Hope

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am SO desperate to get my hands on the Hourglass Palette - I'm SO happy they made it permanent as I missed out on it first time around xx

    Gemma // missmakeupmagpie.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...