Happy Monday!!! I'm sharing with you a value set that I'm excited to use. I have been wanting to repurchase the Murad Oil Control Mattifier, since my current moisturizer is running out. I forgot how it worked so I wanted just a small size instead of paying $40 for it. After looking it up on Sephora.com, I noticed this value set that has "Sephora Obsessions" geared to detoxify the skin. It includes many products that I've been wanting to get my hands on. Unfortunately, it is no longer available, so sorry if you wanted to try this set out! However, there is a Vol. 1 available which includes different moisturizing products to try out (find it here).
The set includes 9 deluxe size products, and although small, they will last a while. This set is originally $45, but it was in the sale section for $42, and with the VIB sale, I got an additional 15% off, and the total price for me was $35!
Here is a close up of what is included:
- Kate Somerville ExfoliKate Intense Exfoliating Treatment
- Boscia Luminizing Black Mask
- Peter Thomas Roth Firmx Peeling Gel Exfoliant
- Murad Oil-Control Mattifier SPF 15 | PA++
- GLAMGLOW Super Mud Clearing Treatment
- Ole Henriksen UltimateLIFT Eye gel
- First Aid Beauty Skin Rescue Deep Cleanser with Red Clay
- Dr. Jart+ BB Beauty Balm
- Dr. Brantdt Pores No More pore refiner
Let me know which items you are interested in seeing a review for! I can't wait to test them all!