Tuesday, March 11, 2014

The Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder

 I have been looking for a light toned bronzer, but it has been a difficult feat. Every one I spoke too and have read reviews on said that Benefit Hoola was light and perfect for fair skin. Unfortunately, I'm not a big fan of Hoola. So once I saw Essiebutton say that the Body Shop Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder in 01 was perfect for fair skin, I had to get it! I had seen that it looked natural on her and that it indeed was perfect for fair skin.
 The Honey Bronze Bronzing Powder retails for $20, but often, The Body Shop has great promotions including 40% off the entire store, which brings down the price to $12. There is 0.40 ounces of product, which is a generous amount. There are four matte shades available, but as I mentioned above, I got 01 which is the lightest. I love the design they placed on the powder, it is like a honey comb! I really don't want it to rub off, its so cute. 
 Honey Bronzer 01 is a warm bronzer, but it isn't really orange; it looks very natural on the skin. It's a nice bronzer to contour with as well as add some warmth into your skin.
Above I am using the bronzer as a contour. Very subtle, but there, just as I wanted.
 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

13 comments:

  1. I've been wanting to get this for so long!
    I definitely need to get it! I love the honeycomb pattern! :)

    Rachel
    xx
    http://lustslovesandmusthaves.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isn't it lovely! So cute. Yeah, definitely grab it if you can =)

      Delete
  2. So I don't use bronzers, but I read every post you write as I am a loyal reader. Lol. ;-) But two things or maybe more - the design of the product is adorable! I like that this doesn't look muddy and it would look awesome as an all over for deeper skin-tones, right! Lastly, really like the color of your sweater. I'm currently infatuated w/ orange and coral shades. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Meesha, really means a lot to me <3 Yes, the design is cute, it makes me happy! I am so glad this isn't muddy as bronzers can have a tendency of making me look "dirty". And thank you! It is my favorite cardigan right now. Coral shades are a plus in my book!

      Delete
  3. I have heard so many great things about this product, I may have to see what all the hype is about!
    thegirlsnextdooruk.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Try to get it when there is a sale going on! Best time to purchase it

      Delete
  4. I just got the Bourjois chocolate bronzer, and it really reminds me of that bronzer! I love that one so much, so I'll definitely look into buying this one! Great review! :)

    www.lilting-grace.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I also have that bronzer and think its adorable! Definitely smells more chocolatey then Too Faced Chocolate Soleil bronzer.

      Delete
  5. Very pretty! This has been on my wishlist for a while and you just solidified that I need it! xo

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Check it out! Would love to hear about what you think about it =)

      Delete
  6. I just picked this up, can't wait to try it out :-)

    Love, Christine♥
    http://christineiversen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So glad you did! What shade did you get it in? Hope you like it!

      Delete
  7. I haven't tried these new bronzes from Body Shop, but I think I'll head to their shop in the next couple of days. Great review :)
    Do you want to follow each other on Bloglovin?

    Lu ❤
    http://www.balgarka.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...