Thursday, January 24, 2013

2012 Sephora Buys!!!

I know it is a little late to write this, but I thought I would show you what I bought in 2012. As I bought things throughout 2012, I kept the boxes that the beauty products came in. All of these products were bought at Sephora.


Here is a close up of each product:

Benefit Coral My World included a mini CORALista blush and mini Sunbeam

 Too Faced Glamour Gloss in Sex Pot and This is Pretty!

 Korres Cherry Lip Gloss in Buff and Pink

Clinique Chubby Stick in Mighty Mimosa


Korres Lip Butter Collection Set in Pomegranate, Wild Rose, and Jasmine

Tarte 12-hr Amazonian Clay Blush in Blissful and Blushing Bride

Fresh Sugar Kisses Mini Lip Duo: This was the Sephora Beauty Insider birthday gift of 2012

Too Faced Romantic Eye Eye Shadow

Too Faced Naked Eye Eye Shadow

Origins Starting Over Eye Cream

Clinique Almost Lipstick Lipgloss/Lipstick Duo in Black Honey

Sephora Favorites: In the Glow Value Set. It included samples of blush, bronzer, and luminizer from brands like Bare Escentuals, Benefit, Laura Mercier, Lorac, Nars, Stila, Tarte, and Too Faced.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...