Saturday, February 1, 2014

My Monthly Makeup Bag | February


February is all about the month of "looovveee". For this makeup bag, I chose products that have names related to love. 

Items:
- Maybelline Dream Magic Lumi concealer
- Rimmel Stay Matte, Translucent powder
- Stila Sweet Treat bronzer
- Nars Amour 
- Anastasia Brow Powder 
- Anastasia Clear Brow gel
- Jordana 12-Hour Made to Last Eyeshadow Pencil
- Stila Stay All Day Liquid liner
- Rimmel ScandalEYES in Nude
- Too Faced Better Than Sex mascara
- Tarte Lipsurgence in Enamored, Lovely, and Enchanted
- Nars Velvet Gloss Lip Pencil in New Lover
 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

7 comments:

  1. I am in love with it all! Love the MAC and NARS products :)
    http://whattaylorbuys.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute theme idea :)
    http://cofcorals.blogspot.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Replies
    1. I love it! I should have a post about it sometime soon =)

      Delete
  4. This is such a good blog idea, I keep seeing the NARS Gloss Pencil pop up, I need to buy it.

    P.xx
    GreyWalls

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...