Tuesday, August 16, 2016

BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Splits | Champagne Pop and Flowerchild

BECCA x Jaclyn Hill Champagne Splits Shimmering Skin Perfector Mineral Blush Duo in Champagne Pop/Flowerchild. 
I bought it at Sephora for $38. (Champagne Pop, 0.13 oz. / Flowerchild (0.15 oz).

Champagne Pop - soft white gold with pinky peach undertones
Flowerchild - peachy pink, golden highlights

Both Champagne Pop and Flowerchild blend beautifully together on my cheeks. The combination of colors that Jaclyn Hill selected work perfectly. Champagne Pop is a limited edition highlighter, but Flowerchild mineral blush is part of Becca's permanent collection. 

The packaging is similar to the standard BECCA product, but instead of having a rubberized bottom and outlining, it has a gold bottom and outlining on the lid. Although it is pretty, I feel like it feels a bit cheap because I am use to the standard packaging. 

Overall, it is a beautiful product that looks gorgeous on the skin and I would rather purchase the Champagne Splits as oppose to each product separately. 

Check out my video on YouTube!
 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...