Monday, March 23, 2015

Mani Mondays | Cinderella 2015

 
Happy Monday! A week ago, I went to see the new Cinderella movie starring Lily James as Cinderella and Richard Madden as Prince Charming. If you haven't seen the movie, I advise you check it out!
Moving onto the nails, I wanted to do something that somewhat mimicked the colorings of Cinderella, so I used the new China Glaze Ever Glaze in Breath of Fresh Air (I will do a review on this later), and on my accent nail used Julep Zelda.
 photo withlove_zpsa29dab2d.jpg

1 comment:

  1. Such pretty shades for Spring (and for princesses ;))

    -Jen

    www.vibrantbeautyblog.com

    ReplyDelete

I enjoy reading your comments! So please feel free to leave me one. Thanks for stopping by my blog <3

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...