Happy Sunday! I realize it is a little early in the month, but I wanted to share with you all my Valentine's day makeup look that I plan on doing the 14th.
Whenever I think of Valentine's I see pink, red, and purple. My eye look incorporates pink and purple. I wanted my eyes to pop and stand out and that is why I chose purple as it looks good on me because of my brown eyes.
I love Valentine's Day as it is the one day I can look all girly and pretty. (obviously I can get girly and pretty whenever I want, but I don't wear dresses often).
The video below shows how I used the shadows, but here is what I used:
- Jordana 12 Hr Made to Last eyeshadow pencil
- Too Faced Romantic Eye Palette (Kiss the Bride, First Dance, Ever After, Soulmate)
- MAC Cranberry, Expensive Pink, and Blanc Type
- Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid liner
- Rimmel ScandalEYES in Nude
- YSL Babydoll mascara
For my face I used Stila Sweet Treat bronzing powder, Buxom Swept Away blush, Korres Mineral Illuminating Powder, and MAC Patisserie for the lips.